Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gathering

While finally deciding to close our store front I felt a huge loss in regards to the pagan community. There are no other store front metaphysical shops in Savannah. There are some people at the flea market and apparently some groups but from our experience they have been really hard to get in involved with. And we know so many people around who are searching for community. So we want to open up our home on a general basis for people to come by and get what they need. We also want to start open gatherings once a week or so. Our hope is just to get people together. Offer a safe place and connect people to each other. I want to get my friends that do readings and what not involved too and help them be more accessible. I might even start up my scrying again. :o

1 comment: